Information About TuBeast.com
TuBeast.com is a SaaS (software as a service) platform that provides its clients (YouTubers and content creators such as – brand, sole entrepreneurs, agencies, MCN’s, networks) with unique optimization, data and analytical analysis tools. Our tools and features main goal is to maximize the client’s YouTube Channel performance.
Information We Collect About You
The data that we collects include:
- Payment information provided by the Customer is collected and processed by PayPal & Stripe.
- We collects information that is not personally identifiable to the user, such as referring URL addresses, time spent on site website, pages visited, etc. This information is collected by Google Analytics.
- Certain information such as your IP address, browser type, and access times may also be collected.
- To receive products and services sold or provided by TuBeast, contact information is required for billing, communicating about the services, and to perform the services.
- TuBeast collects some data about your YouTube channel as permitted by YouTube’s Terms of Service for use by our tools.
How We Use Your Information
- Present our website and its contents to our Customers
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between the Customer and us.
- To notify Customers of any changes to our website or any products and services that we offer or provide through it.
- To provide notifications regarding the Customer’s services, accounts, fulfillment of transactions, information about TuBeast’s websites, service changes, special offers, legal notices, and newsletters.
- To display your channel thumbnail, company logo, or name on our website or advertisements for marketing purposes (you may opt out by emailing [email protected] or updating your privacy settings on linked channels).
- For any other purposes with your consent.
Third parties We Shares Information With
3rd Parties We Integrate With –
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Cookies. A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, while others are used to allow us to track your activities while using our Site or our Services. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are browsing the Site. This allows us to verify your identity as you use our Services. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising on our Site. To see a full list of our cookies and details of why we use them, please contact us.
- Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
- Do Not Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests, but we do not track your activities after you leave our Site. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g. by disabling cookies).
- Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members. If you are in the EU, you may opt-out of certain third party cookies that we and other websites may use for targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) Your Online Choices Page or www.aboutads.info.
- Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites.
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, request to limit the disclosure of your personal information, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
– Effective Date: January 8th, 2020