YouTube Money Calculator
Average Video Duration
Average View Duration
Estimated Daily Earnings
Estimated Monthly Earnings
Projected Yearly Earnings
How Do We Calculate YouTube Earnings?After researching thousands of YouTube channels, categories and videos, we’ve come up with a list of parameters and use big data technology to predict your YouTube revenue with our YouTube Money/Earnings Calculator. Simply put, it all rests on YouTube AdSense. Your AdSense revenue varies based on your CPM (Cost Per Mille/Cost Per Thousand Views), which means the amount of money an advertiser pays for 1,000 views of their ad. This number can range between $0.10 to $10, but the most common ranges are between $0.25 – $4. Your CPM is impacted by your country, your channel’s category, your channel’s age, and other factors. Therefore, if you want to know how much YouTube pays per view using our calculator, please remember that this is an estimation and not an accurate prediction of your earnings.
How Much Money Will 1 Million Video Views Make?That really depends on your CPM. It also depends on your channel’s niche and category. For example, a channel about finances will yield higher revenues than a prank channel, because the advertisers that bid for ads in this niche are likely to pay more. You can make anywhere between $2,000 – $5,000 dollars for 1,000,000 views or you can make $40,000 for a million views. As we’ve said before, it all depends on your CPM which is determined by several factors.
More Ways To Earn Money From YouTube
- You can use crowdfunding websites like Patreon and Ko-Fi to make money from your content. The premise of these websites is that people can contribute money to you, the creator, and in return, you give them extra content that isn’t on your YouTube channel. The goal is to have them support your content by creating an “exclusive club” that they can join only if they donate money to your channel.
- Super Chats And Live-Streams
- Super Chats are a live stream feature that allows people to pay money to have their comments appear on top of your live stream. They are a great way in which your audience can show appreciation as well as participate in community discussions on your live streams.
- Merchandise And Products
- If you’re selling your own product or creating your own merchandise, you can direct your audience to your webpage for them to be able to purchase your products and support your channel. Use links in the description as well as cards in the videos and end screens at the end of your video to place links to your product or “merch” pages.
- Affiliate Marketing
- If you have a big enough following, you can apply to be an affiliate with companies you stand behind or use their products. This method is pretty simple: the company gives you a unique link through which your audience can purchase their products. For each product purchased through your link, you’ll get a commission and earn money.
Free Exclusive Tips & News
Enter your email below to get access to our advanced tips, insights, research and industry news –
Join Our Community
Join our Facebook group and get all the information you need in your YouTube success journey –
* Tips & Tricks
* General SEO Insights
* Channel & Video growth discussions
* Get feedback from other YouTubers
* Special promotions and much more